Jujutsu Kaisen is back !! Yes, episode 14 has arrived and how are we? Certainly hallucinated by the long-awaited start of intercollegiate battles in Kyoto; however, one thing remains to be discovered: Episode 15 of Jujutsu Kaisen: release date and time. So, be sure to check out this article that helps you when it comes to seeing the most popular anime of 2020.
Recap Jujutsu Kaisen
But, first of all, why not take a look at this recap we made of episode 14 of Jujutsu Kaisen? See below:
- Mahito, Jougo and Getou talk about the plan to bring all the fingers together and offer them to Sukuna so that the curses live as people, as well as the preparations already made;
- “Students at the Jujutsu school in Kyoto are introduced and Itadori sees his friends for the first time after he passed away”;
- The rules of the exchange event are explained, the groups begin to prepare the strategies and the sensei Gakuganji orders the students to kill Itadori Yuuji during the event, but Todou does not want to obey.
- Finally, Gojo asks Iori Utahime to investigate the person who is collaborating with the curses or curse master.
Jujutsu Kaisen Episode 15: release date and time
Jujutsu Kaisen Episode 15: RELEASE DATE
Without further ado, Episode 15 of Jujutsu Kaisen, with the title: “Interchange at Kyoto’s sister school – Battle of Groups 1”, will debut for Crunchyroll subscribers on January 22th, 2021; in addition, the platform will also be available free of charge on January 29th. Consequently, we’ll set a timer for you to be ready by the time episode 15 launches:
Jujutsu Kaisen Episode 15: RELEASE TIME
We are expecting Jujutsu Kaisen Episode 15 to release at midnight JST.
If this release date remains correct, then we can expect the English translations to be available a few hours later at the following times:
- Pacific Time: 9:45 AM on Friday, January 22th
- Central Time: 13:45 AM on Friday, January 22th
- Eastern Time: 12:45 PM on Friday, January 22th
- British Time: 6:45 PM on Friday, January 22th
Synopsis Of Jujutsu Kaisen
“Suffering, regret, shame: the negative feelings of humans become curses that plague our daily lives. Curses overwhelm the whole world, causing people to suffer terrible accidents, even leading to death. To make matters worse, Curses can only be exorcised by other Curses. Itadori Yuji is a boy with tremendous physical strength who leads an absolutely normal high school life. One day, to save friends who were being attacked by Curses, he swallows Ryomen-Sukuna’s finger, absorbing his Curse. From that moment on, Gojo and Ryomen-Sukuna share the same body. Guided by the most powerful of the sorcerers, Gojo Satoru, Itadori enrolls in the Technical College of Witchcraft in Tokyo, an organization that fights the Curses… and thus begins the heroic legend of the boy who became a Curse to exorcise a Curse, a life of which he will never be able to get rid of. ”
Well, you should already know that what is to come is an episode filled with incredible fights and super exciting moments, with no time to breathe. Therefore, we would love to hear your opinion: what will happen in the next episode of Jujutsu? What is the result of the group battle 1? And why does Itadori already have blood in his mouth from what we saw in the preview of episode 15?
We’re on Google News:
Follow us on Google News just go to this link and click on the little star Loucos por Geek no Google News
This article is in portuguese too, to check it out click here